Pilates – improve your flexibility and posture
Pilates is a low impact workout that helps you strengthen and lengthen your whole body. It is ideal if you want to improve your flexibility, core strength and posture. Pilates can also help you move better and is great for relieving stress or helping ease joint or back pain.
The benefits of Pilates
Pilates has many benefits, including:
- A low impact workout, suitable for everyone
- Improves flexibility and coordination
- Improves your posture and balance
- Helps relieve stress and promotes relaxation
- Can ease joint and back pain
- Improves your breathing and can reduce bad breathing patterns
- Gives you strong and toned abs, buttocks and legs
- Gives you fantastic core strength
I offer one-to-one and group Pilates sessions, in your home, at my studio in Anerley, in a local park or now online.
We begin by learning the Pilates principles: concentration, breathing, centring, control, alignment, flow, co-ordination and relaxation.
Each session, we’ll start with a warm up and then cover exercises aimed at strengthening your stomach muscles, your core, back, hips and glutes. So you’ll get a good, all-round but low impact workout.